Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Release 2 of Blue Lacuna

The second release of Blue Lacuna is now available on the downloads page, fixing a large number of minor and one or two major issues that players have found in the first week of release. There were a few cases where, in certain scenarios, it was possible to break the game and strand yourself; if you're playing the first release and think you've done this, e-mail me and I may be able to help.

A note: save games for Inform stories do not transfer between versions, so if you've started playing already with an earlier release, you may prefer to stick with it.

Thanks very much to those who have sent in bug reports, and please continue to do so!

4 comments:

letterman said...

The download link is broken.

Rubes said...

looks like it should be "download.html" instead of "downloads.html"...

Aaron A. Reed said...

Oops, fixed now. Thank you both!

Relsqui said...

Doh, so much for my notes on my current playthrough. :) I guess I'll just save 'em and see which ones still apply in the new version.