Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Beta Begins

For anyone who didn't catch the announcement on rec.arts.int-fiction, I've started a mailing list for beta testers. You can sign up at http://www.lacunastory.com. Testing begins on Friday and will continue until the release of Blue Lacuna (yes, that is the official title now) on April 2nd.

I will probably discontinue posting here about the game during the beta, so if you want to keep abreast of updates, please do sign up for the mailing list. I may still post the odd entry if I need to complain, reminisce, or otherwise do stuff that wouldn't be appropriate for the mailing list, as I can still maintain the illusion that nobody reads this blog but me, when I close my eyes tight enough.

1 comment:

Plotter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.